Punch List # 1 | Generic Index Card Binder | 4" x 6"
Punch List # 2 | Oxford® Index Card Guides | 4" x 6"
Punch List # 3 | Oxford® Index Cards | 4" x 6" | White Ruled
Punch List # 4 | Generic Single Hole Punch | For Card Guides
My brain book contains...
1. Commonly used medications on my unit (given by charge nurse)
2. Common laboratory and blood work tests (CBC | BMP | CMP)
3. Hemodynamics and vital signs normal ranges (CVP | PAP | SVR)
4. Common oral intake products & their milliliters (8 oz milk | 4 oz juice)
5. Different oxygen options & oxygen percentages (aerosol | venturi | bipap)
6. Nasal cannula liters vs. percentages (1 liter = 24% | 2 liters = 28%)
7. IV medication push times (lasix = 1-2 minutes | zofran = 2-5 minutes)
Ephram and Amy decide to go to prom together as friends, but Amy can't get up the nerve to tell Ephram that she has feelings for him after they run into his ex-girlfriend Madison and Amy realizes that he's still nursing a broken heart. Meanwhile, Linda decides it may be time to leave Everwood behind, and Andy's mentor, Dr. Donald Douglas (guest...