While buying a perfect pair of sunglasses, it is vital to determine your face shape and size before making up your mind. That way, you will find the most functional, fitting, and appealing pair for your particular needs. You can check here to learn more about shade industry.
One of the most important considerations is to choose the ones that will properly fit, which will offer you a stylish appearance, among other things.
The first thing you should remember is to learn how to measure, determine shape and match it with a perfect pair of shades.
Guide to Measuring Your Face
Determining proper face dimensions will give you with an idea of which shape and size. If you wish to measure it, we recommend you to follow these simple steps:
- Measure Jaw Line – You should check the point below your ears, which is the end of your jawbone. You should measure from one end to another, something you should write down to ensure the best course of action.
- Cheekbone to Cheekbone – Use tape measure from below your eyes to the top of your cheekbone. It would be best to do a similar thing on the other side of your face. Finally, it would help if you wrote down a measurement you determined.
- Length – It is vital to start from the centre of the hairline and down to the bottom of the chin and over the front of your nose. This detailed information will help you choose the best pair of shades.
The next step is to compare different measurements and determine which type and shape you have. Before we continue, you should check out more about Cutler And Gross Sunglasses to find whether a particular frame will meet your needs and demands.
Determine Your Face Shape
We can differentiate various face shapes with specific features that will require different frames and shade colours. It would help if you looked in the mirror or find someone who can help you out with the process.
We will present you the most common face shape options you may have, but remember that you can have a combination of a few of them in some situations.
- Round – Having a round contours means that you come with unique and noticeable curves without angles. Therefore, you should avoid frames that come with curved features and choose angular options that will widen your face and make it sharper and thinner. The best options include wrap, square, rectangle, or shield-shaped options.
- Square – Square options have the same length and width, while the main features include a strong jawline and broad forehead. The best options include either oval or round-shaped shades to reduce sharpness and provide you with more excellent balance than before.
- Oval – It is important to remember that oval ones are perfectly balanced, meaning you will have even features. As a result, you can use any frame you want, which is an important consideration to remember.
- Rectangular – Rectangular faces are both narrow and long, which is why you should choose either oversized sunglasses or large wayfarers that come with thick frames. Therefore, you can increase the width.